Article 1 (Application of Terms)
1. If the user agrees to this agreement, the user downloads the smartphone application specified by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”) to the smartphone or enters the user ID and password on the website specified by the Company. You can use this system by logging in. If the user selects the consent button, it is considered that the user agrees to this agreement.
3. The purpose of this agreement is to define the provision conditions of this system and the rights and obligations between the user and our company regarding the use of this system, and for all relationships related to the use of this system between the user and our company. Applies.
Article 2 (Purpose of this system)
This system is an application that aims to improve communication skills using video. For details, see the explanation page below. http://co-growth.jp/reflectle/
Article 3 (Usage fee)
Use of this system is free of charge. However, in order to use all or part of the functions of this system arbitrarily determined by the Company, an ID issued by the Company is required, and in that case, a fee for issuing and using the ID is incurred.
Article 4 (Usage environment)
The equipment, software, Internet connection, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “equipment”) required for using this service must be prepared by the user at his / her own responsibility and expense. The Company does not guarantee that this service is compatible with all devices, and does not participate in the preparation, installation, or operation of devices.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights and Content)
1. All copyrights and other intellectual property rights related to this system and the video, audio, text, software, and other materials related to this service that are displayed on this system are either our company or the third Belong to the person. Permission to use the System based on these Terms does not imply the use or license of the rights of the Company or a third party that has the right regarding the Service.
2. Unless the user falls under an exception stipulated in the Copyright Act, or when using the export service as an option in agreement with the Company, the software, video, audio, text, etc. displayed on this system In addition, some or all of the information related to this system cannot be uploaded to your own website or used on other media.
3. The user shall bear all responsibility for the video, audio, text, etc. displayed in connection with the Service, and the Company shall confirm the contents, accuracy, authenticity, legality, etc. not. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any of these.
Article 6 (Change and termination of this application)
1. The Company may change or add all or part of the contents of this system without prior notice.
2. The Company shall be able to terminate the provision and update of this system without prior notice.
3. If there is an instruction from our company for any reason, the user will stop using this system, and the application (including all or part of it, and modified versions) from the recording medium. Shall be erased.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company does not guarantee to the user that this system will operate correctly and that all functions will be performed under a specific usage environment.
2. When we take measures to reduce the load caused by concentration of access, when the communication environment is not good, when maintenance and construction of network equipment is necessary, when network equipment fails, or there are unavoidable circumstances The service may be interrupted or stopped.
3. In addition to the matters listed in the preceding paragraph, the Company is not liable for any damage that may occur in connection with the use of this system by users.
Article 8 (Damage Compensation)
1. If a user violates the Terms and this causes damage to the Company, the user will be compensated for the damage.
2. If the User causes damage to a third party through the use of this Service, the User shall settle at his / her own responsibility and expense.
Article 9 (Prohibited matters)
When using this system, the following actions (including actions that induce them and preparatory actions) are prohibited.
(1) Non-business purposes
(2) Acts that violate laws and regulations, acts that are likely, or similar
(3) Acts that discriminate or slander the Company or third parties, or infringe on personal rights such as honor, credit, privacy, etc.
(4) Acts that infringe or may infringe on copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties
(5) Any act that infringes or may infringe any right or profit that deserves the legal protection of the Company or a third party
(6) Criminal acts, acts that incite or facilitate criminal acts, or acts that may cause them
(7) An act of intentionally providing false information or an act similar to it
(8) Acts that interfere with or may interfere with the provision of the Service by the Company
(9) Acts that use this service in ways or aspects that interfere with third-party communications
(10) Use of our system to use computer programs such as computer viruses that interfere with or may interfere with the work of others, acts provided to third parties, or acts that may
(11) Unauthorized use of another person’s user ID or password or similar actions
(12) Other acts that use the Service in a way that violates the legal interests of others or that is contrary to public order and morals
(13) Act to provide a third party with the same or similar service as this service
(14) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 10 (Changes to this Agreement)
The Company shall be able to change, add, or delete the contents of these Terms without prior consent (hereinafter referred to as “Changes”) without the user’s consent. Will display this on the website operated by our company or on this application. If the user uses this system after the display, it is assumed that the user has agreed to the changed terms.
Article 11 (Notification)
1. Notifications and communications from the Company to users regarding this system shall be made by posting on appropriate sites within the website operated by the Company or in this application, or other methods deemed appropriate by the Company. When the Company determines that it is necessary to notify and contact individual users, the Company may notify or contact the email address etc. of the user information using email.
2. If a user needs to notify, contact, or inquire about the Company, he / she shall use the inquiry form of the Service and cannot make calls or visits.
Article 12 (No transfer)
The user shall transfer, transfer, set collateral, lend, and other dispositions to a third party with respect to the contractual status based on the Terms or the rights or obligations based on the Terms without prior written consent of the Company. You can’t.
Article 13 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)
Interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by Japanese law. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for litigation arising from the use of this system.