Article 1 (Scope of application)
Article 2 (Contents of this service)
1. The service provided by this service is a service that allows you to provide feedback while extracting specific scenes using recording and recording, and the details will be posted on our website.
2. The Company shall be able to improve or change the contents of this service by notifying the customer 7 days in advance. In addition, when all or part of this service is abolished, the provisions of Article 16 shall be followed.
3. You must not let this service be used by a third party. In this case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer regardless of the cause of the claim.
4). In order to use this service, it is necessary to install a smartphone application specified separately by the Company on the smartphone or set an ID and password issued by the Company on the website specified by the Company. The equipment, software, Internet connection, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “equipment, etc.”) required to use this service must be prepared by the customer at his / her own responsibility and expense. The Company does not guarantee that this service is compatible with all devices, and does not participate in the preparation, installation, or operation of devices.
Article 3 (Issuance / Management of ID)
1. The Company will issue to the customer the number of IDs and passwords requested at the time of application for this service. In addition, it is prohibited for multiple people to use one ID.
2. If the customer is given an ID and password by the Company, the customer shall be obliged to be a good administrator, and will not disclose, rent or share it to a third party, nor will it be leaked to a third party. It shall be strictly managed (including changing passwords as appropriate).
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by customers or third parties due to inadequate management of IDs and passwords, errors in use, or the use of third parties.
4). The Company shall regard all use and other acts of the Service with the customer’s ID and password as acts by the customer, and even if a third party uses the Service with the customer’s ID and password, the customer will be charged. Payment of usage fees, etc. for use and other obligations shall be borne. In addition, if the Company suffers damage due to the act, the customer shall compensate for the damage. However, this does not apply if the ID and password are used by a third party due to our intention or negligence.
5). If the customer wishes to issue an additional ID, or if the customer wishes to delete the existing ID, he / she shall apply through a procedure separately determined by the Company.
6). The Company may not accept ID issuance if any of the following items applies.
(1) When the Company determines that it is difficult to provide or arrange / maintain the Service by issuing the ID
(2) When customers may have failed to fulfill their contractual obligations with the Company, such as when they have previously failed to fulfill their contractual obligations with the Company
(3) When there is a false statement in the contents when applying for this service and applying for an additional ID
(4) When there is a possibility that the customer may use this service in a manner that causes the loss of our social trust
(5) When a customer is recognized as a member of a gang or other anti-social group
(6) Other cases where it is not appropriate for the Company to accept the application for this service and the application for issuance of ID
7). If the Company refuses to issue an ID for this service in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the customer shall be promptly notified. The Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reason for refusing to issue an ID to the customer.
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
1. The usage fee, payment deadline, and payment method for this service shall be in accordance with the “Reflectle Service Fee Regulations” separately designated by the Company or the Company’s business partners with the approval of the Company. The amount and payment method for other options, etc. shall be determined through separate consultation between the Company and the customer. The fee for payment will be borne by the customer.
Article 5 (Handling of information and data)
1. You must not record or store any personal information (hereinafter referred to as “the Personal Information”) as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information on the Service. However, this does not apply to personal information relating to customers and third parties who have agreed to record and store their personal information within the Service.
2. The Service is not a service that stores all of the files, data, and programs (hereinafter referred to as “Customer Data”) that you use, create, store, and record on the Service. Understand that this service is essentially a service via the Internet communication network that inherently risks information loss, modification, destruction, etc. The information required by the Company shall be stored on the recording medium owned by the customer using the means provided separately by the Company, for the reason of loss, modification, destruction, etc. of the data held by the customer. No claim shall be made.
Article 6 (Service provision time, maintenance, etc.)
1. The usage time of this service that we provide to our customers (the time that we guarantee the provision of this service to our customers) is from 7:00 to 22:00 from Monday to Sunday in Japan time (hereinafter referred to as “Basic Usage Time”) ). However, it excludes New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
2. Although customers can access the server that operates this service outside the basic usage hours, the Company does not guarantee the provision of this service outside the basic usage hours.
3. The customer agrees that the use of this service may be interrupted under Article 15 even within the basic usage time.
Article 7 (Notification of changes to application items)
1. If there is a change in the contents described at the time of application for use of this service, the issuance of a new ID, or other information notified / applied to the Company, the customer must correct it according to the method separately designated by the Company.
2. If any of the events listed in Article 19, Paragraph 1, Item 1 to Item 6 occurs or is in danger, the Customer shall notify the Company of the contents without delay in writing or by e-mail. The
Article 8 (Termination of this service by the customer)
1. The customer can terminate the use of this service at any time according to our prescribed procedures.
2. Even in the case of the preceding paragraph, we will not refund the usage fee for this service that you have already paid. In addition, the customer shall pay the Company immediately if there is a debt such as unpaid usage fees at the end of the preceding paragraph.
Article 9 (Data backup)
We may temporarily back up customer data for reasons such as system security. However, unless otherwise specified, the Company shall not be obligated to back up the data held by the customer, and even if the customer responds to the provision of the backup data, the Company will not We do not make any guarantees including that.
Article 10 (Prohibited acts)
1. The customer shall not perform the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations, acts that are likely to do so, or similar acts
(2) Acts that discriminate or slander the Company or third parties, or infringe on personal rights such as honor, credit, privacy, etc.
(3) Acts that infringe or may infringe on copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company or third parties
(4) Any act that infringes or may infringe any right or profit that deserves the legal protection of the Company or a third party
(5) Criminal acts, acts that incite or facilitate criminal acts, or acts that may cause them
(6) Acts that intentionally provide false information or similar acts
(7) Acts that obstruct or may interfere with the provision of this service
(8) Acts that use this service in ways or modes that interfere with third-party communications, or actions that may cause it
(9) Using our system to interfere with other people’s business such as computer viruses or using computer programs that are likely to interfere with them, acts that may be provided to third parties, or acts that may
(10) Unauthorized use of another person’s ID or password, or similar acts
(11) Other acts that use the Service in a way that violates the legal interests of others or that is contrary to public order and morals
(12) Acts prescribed in each item of Article 22 paragraph 1
(13) Act to provide a third party with the same or similar service as this service
2. When the Company determines that the customer has performed an act that falls under the prohibited act stipulated in the preceding paragraph, the Company can cancel the contract regarding the use of the Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Agreement”). , You can claim compensation for damages caused by your actions.
3. If the Company determines that the customer has performed an act that falls under the prohibited act stipulated in Paragraph 1, the Company shall be able to delete the relevant data held by the customer without prior notice or consent. .
Article 11 (Prohibition of assignment of contractual status)
The customer may not transfer or succeed to the right to receive this service and the position under this service contract to a third party.
Article 12 (Confidentiality and Handling of Personal Information)
1. Except for the cases specified in Article 13, the Company shall collect the customer information (hereinafter referred to as “confidential information”) specified in Paragraph 2 of this Article acquired through this Service. It shall not be disclosed to the three parties. However, this does not apply to information that falls under (1) to (5) below.
(1) Information that we already had at the time of disclosure
(2) Information that we have legally obtained from a third party without obligation of confidentiality
(3) Information originally developed by our company
(4) Information known at the time of acquisition or publicly known at the time of disclosure
(5) Information requested to be disclosed from government offices based on laws and regulations
2. The confidential information defined in the preceding paragraph shall mean the following information.
・ Information on customer system configuration
・ Information about customers
3. The Company shall handle this personal information appropriately based on laws and personal information protection policies separately established by the Company. The Company shall handle the personal information acquired in connection with the provision of the Service within the scope of the following purposes of use.
(1) Performing business related to the provision of this service (including providing customers with necessary communications and notifications for business)
(2) Conduct questionnaire surveys or analysis to maintain and improve this service level
(3) Use within the scope of consent obtained from other customers
(4) When disclosure is requested based on the basis of laws and regulations, etc. from public offices and others, provision based on this shall be provided
4). In addition to the use of this personal information as set forth in each item of the preceding paragraph, if the customer separately agrees to receive not only this service but also information related to our service by e-mail etc., our company is not limited to this service. Information on the website can be sent to the customer by e-mail or other means.
5). In the event that we entrust all or part of the business related to the provision of this service to a third party, thereby entrusting the handling of confidential information and personal information to a third party, we will be responsible for our supervision. We will entrust the handling of confidential information and personal information to a third party below.
Article 13 (Provision of statistical information to a third party)
Please confirm whether it is acceptable for us to understand that we are customer data [to Co-Growth: This is “customer data”. If “customer-owned information” is different from “customer-owned data”, it is necessary to define the contents. It is possible to provide to third parties statistical information that cannot be identified by individual companies and individuals created by using and processing].
Article 14 (Intellectual Property and Content)
2. Unless the customer falls under an exception stipulated in the Copyright Act, or if the export service is used as an option under agreement with the Company, the software, video, audio, text, etc. displayed on this service Others Some or all of the information related to this service cannot be uploaded to your website or used on other media.
3. The customer assumes all responsibility for the video, audio, text, etc. displayed in connection with the Service, and the Company does not confirm the content, accuracy, credibility, legality, etc. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any of these.
Article 15 (Cancellation of provision of this service)
1. The Company may stop providing all or part of the Service if any of the following items applies.
(1) When it is unavoidable for maintenance or construction of the network system or network equipment (hereinafter referred to as “network equipment”) of our company or a company designated by our company
(2) When a failure occurs in the network equipment of the company or a company designated by the company
(3) When it becomes difficult for a telecommunications carrier or our designated management company to provide this service by suspending the provision of telecommunications service
(4) When there are other unavoidable reasons
2. The Company shall cancel the provision of the Service pursuant to the provisions of item 1 of the preceding paragraph at least 7 days in advance, or in advance as much as possible if the provision of the Service is to be suspended pursuant to the provisions of Items 2 to 4. We will notify you of the reason and cancellation period, etc., using the method specified by our company. However, this does not apply when there is an urgent necessity.
3. If the communication demand becomes significantly congested due to natural disasters or other emergencies, or if it becomes impossible or possible to use all or part of the communication, the Company will May restrict or discontinue use of all or part of this service.
4). The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any claims that may be incurred due to the termination of this service, etc. as stipulated in this section.
Article 16 (Abolition of this service)
1. The Company may abolish all or part of the Service for the convenience.
2. In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the customer by a method deemed appropriate by the Company at least 60 days before the abolition. However, this does not apply when the Company considers it urgent.
3. Storage of the data recorded in this service due to the abolition of this service shall be performed by the customer using the means provided by the Company.
4). The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages incurred due to the abolition of this service as defined in this section.
Article 17 (Warranty and Liability)
1. Except for the intention or gross negligence of the Company, the Company and the third party due to the provision, delay, restriction, interruption, abolition, failure, suspension of use of the Service, termination of the Service Agreement, etc. We are not liable for any damages incurred, regardless of the cause of the claim.
2. If the Company is liable for damages against the customer due to the application of the Consumer Contract Law, regardless of the provisions for exemption from the above personal terms and conditions for personal use, other damages that the Company bears against the customer Regardless of the above, the average monthly usage fee paid by the customer for the past six months from the calendar month including the day when the cause occurred (or the first day if the cause continues) The maximum amount is equivalent to twice the amount. In addition, the total amount of compensation that the Company bears against the customer, regardless of the cause of the claim, is limited to the total amount of usage fees that the customer paid to the Company up to the date when the cause occurred. will do. However, the upper limit of the amount of damages based on this section shall not apply if the Consumer Contract Law is applicable or if the Company has any intention or gross negligence.
3. If you cause damage to a third party through the use of this service, you will be responsible for your own responsibility and expense.
Article 18 (Disclaimer)
Article 19 (Discontinuation of provision of this service from our company)
1. The Company can immediately terminate or interrupt the provision of the Service when the customer falls under any of the following items. However, in the case of the reasons listed in No. 7 to No. 10, the provision of this service can be terminated or interrupted only if it is not executed even if a notice is given for the execution of the performance. The
(1) When it becomes clear that false matters at the time of application for use of this service and issuance of a new ID (including amendments based on Article 7) are described
(2) When using this service, directly or indirectly, causing an excessive load or serious trouble (including, but not limited to, damage to equipment such as network equipment or data) to our company or a third party.
(4) When this service is used or there is a risk of violating laws or violating public order and morals
(5) When the customer receives bank transaction suspension, provisional seizure, or seizure
(6) When a customer makes a petition for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, etc., or receives these petitions
(7) When the fee for this service is not paid to the Company even after the due date
(8) When there is a change in the payment method, etc., and the customer information required for the changed payment method cannot be confirmed
(9) When not giving notification as stipulated in Article 7, Paragraph 2
2. If the Company suffers damage due to termination of the contract based on the preceding paragraph, the customer shall compensate for the damage.
Article 20 (Processing after Use of this Service)
1. If this service contract is terminated, you will not be able to use this service from the day following the cancellation date.
2. After the cancellation date, we can delete all customer data and information registered on the server operating this service.
Article 21 (Continuation clause)
Regardless of the reason, even if this service contract is terminated or all of this service is abolished, Article 2 (this service content etc.) Paragraph 3 and Article 3 (ID issuance)・ Management) Articles 3 and 4, Article 4 (Usage fees and payment methods), Article 5 (Handling of information and data), Article 2 and Article 8 (Customer termination of this service), Article 2 , Article 9 (Data backup), Article 10 (Prohibited acts) Paragraph 2 and Paragraph 3, Article 12 (Confidentiality and handling of personal information), Article 13 (Provision of statistical information to a third party) ), Article 14 (Intellectual Property and Content) Paragraphs 1 and 3; Article 15 (Discontinuation of the Service) Paragraph 4; Article 16 (Abolition of the Service) Paragraphs 3 and 4 , Article 17 (Warranty and Liability), Article 18 (Disclaimer), Article 19 (Discontinuation of Provision of the Service from the Company) Paragraph 2 and Paragraph 3, Article 20 (After Use of the Service) processing , Article 22 (antisocial exclusion) paragraph 2, Article 25 (Jurisdiction), shall Article 26 for (applicable law) still remain valid.
Article 22 (Exclusion of anti-social forces)
1. The Company shall be able to cancel this Service Agreement if the customer falls under any of the following items.
(1) If you are a gang, a company related to a gang, a general assembly, a social movement sign, a political activity sign, a special intelligence violence group or other anti-social forces (hereinafter referred to as “anti-social forces”), or If you were an anti-social force in the past
(2) Using violence, power or fraudulent methods against the Company by itself or using a third party
(3) When we inform our company that we are an anti-social force, or when our affiliated organization or person is an anti-social force
(4) In the event that you use or a third party to damage or damage our honor and credibility
(5) In the event of using our own or a third party to interfere with or impede our business
(6) When an unfair request is made to the Company
2. If this service contract is canceled in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the customer shall compensate for any damages caused by the Company, and on the other hand, regardless of the name of liquidation, compensation, etc. , No claim may be made regardless of the cause of the claim.
Article 24 (Notification)
1. Notification from the Company to the customer shall be sent to the address, e-mail (including the contents of amendments based on Article 7) entered at the time of application for use of this service, or the web operated by the Company Any one of the methods displayed on the site will be determined by the Company as appropriate.
2. Based on the preceding paragraph, notices made by the Company to customers shall be effective from the time they are sent by the Company, unless otherwise specified.
Article 25 (Agreed Jurisdiction)
The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first instance in the event that a lawsuit between the customer and the Company arises regarding this Service Agreement.
Article 26 (Governing Law)
The governing law of this personal use agreement shall be Japanese law.